Tourist tariffs are set by the Royal Government through the Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) and it is valid for all inclusive packages.
The minimum daily rates are inclusive of following services:
- government’s royalty
- accommodation on twin sharing basis
- all transfers and sightseeing within Bhutan
- services of accompanied English speaking guide
- all meals
- pack animals on treks
- entrance fees to the monuments
For details on tariff, please contact us.
Single Room Supplements.
The Government set package rates is valid as long as accommodation is on twin sharing basis. Incase single rooms are required, following supplements will be applicable:
- For, Festival season = US $. 40/ per single room per night.
- For, other season = US $. 25/ per single room per night.
Visa fee US $ 40/ per person is payable extra and it can paid along with tour payment.